A couple of months ago, I decided I wanted to add a decoration to the spare bedroom for Halloween. And since the idea has been brewing for quite some time, I have managed to stir up exactly what I wanted from different yard sales and thrift stores along the way. So having the materials ready, I put the project togethor over my past couple days off from work.
Omg. You would be surprised how long a chair takes to paint! Ugh.
At one point, I felt like I was never going to finish the undertaking. Yeah. I was a little excited. Lol.
But before I knew, the chair was painted, the pillow was sewn, and the spider was tied to the top. So if you're wondering what the ingredients are for a cute halloween decoration this year; just add one painted chair, mix in three creepy extras, and throw in a spooky little pillow and...Poof! You have a charming halloween decor.
If you are interested in purchasing this decoration the
price includes; the chair, spider, witch, and kettle.
Price includes two pillows sized 14in. x 11in.
No comments:
Post a Comment